WISH ME A ANOTHER LUCK TO WIN THE RACE NEXT TIME

Bolt of the blocks


 BOLT DONE HIS JOB AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Material Bolt Running Spike Shoe is made from.
Following this collaborative process, the complete Theseus II was born. Made from synthetic leather with an airmesh upper construction for maximum breathability, it enhances sprinting efficiency due to its stiffness of material.
BOLT THANKS TO HIS SPIKES
have nothing to say except - two more chances to obliterate records and win gold!
the folowing are all quotes from ‘the man.’
I just went out there and I was ready to execute and I did just that. I was focused
This is what I’ve been training for all year. The shoes (yaams) kept me going.
There were seven guys and not just Tyson running in this final with me. I took them all seriously.
It is my job and I done my job.I like to say every runner ran well, And me a good affert.
I was definitely ready for the world record and I did it. I am proud of myself.
For me anything is possible. I’ll just keep saying that. I’ll just go out and do my best and hopefully I can keep on doing great things and keep on breaking records.
Bolt says thanks to  the DATA JUNK YARD for his interveiw.

The first phone call I got was from a TV station in Jamaica and the second was from our prime minister.
I love my country and i done for my country.
I was relaxed. I do my worrying outside of competition. I have to worry during the season because it goes up and down, but come to a championship I know I’m ready, so no worries. I felt really good going into the race. The weather was perfect for me. The fans (reported to be 75,000) gave me so much energy tonight. I kept my focus and relaxed. It was ‘game on!
WISH ME A ANOTHER LUCK TO WIN NEXT TIME


for your reply!!plz comment this blog.
Previous
Next Post »
Related Post