BRANDED COOL SHOES

What would you wear? Here is what I did.

It was a few years ago, back in October 2006 and Michael Jordan was coming to London.  He was visiting NIKETOWN London as part of his European tour and I was lucky enough to be among the 250 people invited to attend.
As an added bonus Tinker Hatfield and Mark Smith also turned up.  MJ conducted a short interview, took questions from the media and talked to the crowd before jetting off to his next destination, Germany. Tinker and Mark stayed a while longer and chatted to us on a more informal basis.
And the shoes I wore? -I went with my oldest wearable pair of OG Jordans, my Jordan VII ‘Hares’.  I have worn them a few times but I was still praying they didn’t fall apart on me!
Tinker was only too happy to sign autographs, but I declined getting my Jordans signed –I didn’t want my shoes written on!.
 OG Jordan VII 'Hares'

Air Jordan Retro XI

 

One of the most popular and greatest basketball shoes in the Air Jordan line are coming back! The Air Jordan XI!
After seeing its sister’s bred release last year in the Count Down Package, Jordan Brand is giving what most of the fans want, a Jordan XI retro, in its infamous Space Jam colorway. The shoe is scheduled to release in December as a limited release with a Full Family Size Run and a price tag of 175.

Do You Own Your Favorite Sneaker?

honestly would have to say yes.  My favorite sneaker is the Air Jordan XI and my favorite colorway is Cool Grey.  I also like the Cool Grey colorway on the Air Jordan IV and IX.  Don’t get me wrong about the rest of the XI colorways, because you can’t go wrong with some Space Jams or a pair of Columbia Blues.  But nothing come close to those icy soles on a fresh pair of CG XIs, well at least for me.  So let us know what your favorite sneaker is and why.
Previous
Next Post »
Related Post