Fast track goggles super Cool And Hot New models

In December I received an email from Fastrack team, asking me if I would like to review a goggle from Fastrack’s biker collection. After seeing the collection online, I gave my nod to them and asked for a night vision series goggle, since I felt it would come in handy during the night rides which I almost always end up doing during the course of my trips.




Couple of weeks went by and I finally received a package from them, when I opened it up, I found Fastrack MA016BK1 model UV sunglass. Not exactly what I ordered, but the design looks really cool and I would likely end up using it more than the nightvison goggles, which I can only use at night.

MA016BK1 comes in a hard case, which is a boon for tourers since we can simply stuff the sunglass in the hard case and throw it in the overstuffed tank bag, without the fear of breaking/bending it.


Priced at Rs. 1,795, one would expect MA016BK1 to be of good build quality and provide good and clear vision, which is true and I am already hooked. They are dark enough to block off harsh sunlight, but not dark enough to obscure your vision during overcast conditions or in case you suddenly go into shadow area, which happens ever so often while touring in hills.

While I haven’t personally crash tested this particular pair, Rearset has and I will take his word for it and believe they will last minor falls without any major damage.
Previous
Next Post »
Related Post